Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beach and Food

Beached it both days this weekend after work. 1st degree burn Saturday and 2nd degree today. Here are a few pictures.








We're takin it back a few years with the new music up on the side bar. Good solos in How Long and if you were out on the Dunes Club at 6:30am you can probably hear me belting out a number of Gary Puckett and the Union Gap songs. My liking of them courtesy of Green Bay, Wisconsin Oldies Station 103.1 WOGB.

This is how taxi's roll down here.


Check out my dinner the other night. Kicking Chicken meal from Zaxby's....was upset because I didn't have any beef so I got a double cheeseburger from McD's....then I get home and see that Serafino's has their two time a month only large pizza/2 soda deal so I got that too. Relax, relax....the pizza is right in the front office, I didn't actually have it delivered or anything.


Here was my dinner tonight, a bit healthier....well just the rice. These Jose Ole Burritos are the best possible dollar you could spend on anything. They have steak and cheese, steak and jalapeno, or chicken and cheese. It should be illegal to not have access to these burritos. Two burritos w/ sour cream, rice w/ sweet & sour/soy, and cottage cheese. I think I'm the only one who buys Milwaukee's Best down here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh-m-geezy. You are a crazy eater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burnt at the beach?!?! I hate you! You know I almost lost my feet last night to frost bite! ;-)

    ReplyDelete