Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday

ANYONE is now able to post comments! I had some setting wrong so even if you don't have a blogger account you can still tell me how awesome it was when I came up with the equation for geometric quantum mechanics and why it causes the Green Bay Packers to rule.

Two new songs are posted up in the usual spot. Doves is a group out of England. Firesuite is the best song off the Lost Souls albums. The Black Keys song Tighten Up gets airplay on the radio/MTV, but I like the song Never Gonna Give You Up. Their album Brother is highly recommended.

Biggest news lately is some incredible new music I found. I've only been listening to one of their albums because I want the others to be something new later on, but I think I can claim this group as my new all time favorite. This 10 track playlist is their entire cd called Bliss & Death. You know how with most albums you usually skip over a few songs because they just don't do it for you every time you go through the whole cd??? This isn't one of those albums. Although you should, if you can't get to the whole album now, listen to Edge of the World. Listen to it in silent pitch dark so you can't see or hear anything, only the music.




Here are some pictures from work.







Alright one last thing because I saw a commercial just now...
Anyone wondering about the remixed 80's song on the Verizon Samsung Fascinate commercial??? I know I was so I researched it. Original song is (Keep Feeling) Fascination by The Human League. Turns out the 9 second loop on the commercial is a sample mixed for Verizon. The closest full version to the commercial sample is the White Label Remix. Here it is.

1 comment: