I'm finding out that visitors = an increase in the size of my stomach. So much food in 4 days. Plus being taken to get groceries doesn't help because my mom forces me to get oreos, candy, and soda. But she won't argue that because she hasn't even figured out how to look at my blog???
Click the pic below to view the rest.
The other day I realized someone stole Parker and brought him to the beach. I went to go get him, but he tried to bite me...
Stuff I bought at the Hong Kong Market
!@#$(NEW MUSIC UPPER LEFT CORNER)%^&*
Um...is that the view from your apartment or the hotel your parents stayed at? SO NICE! And did someone really steal Parker? I wanted the rest of that story.... :)
ReplyDeleteYeah it is. Cool place and good prices this time of the year. lol no, Parker was up in GB when my parents were down here, but doesn't that look just like him?!
ReplyDelete